Sunday, August 24, 2014

New Adventures

New Adventures.  I'm beginning a few of those.  First, I am beginning this blog.  I hope that this becomes something regular.  Second, next Sunday, I'm starting something called Blogging Through the Bible.  One chapter per day.  Sounds doable, right?  Third, on September 4th, I begin yet another journey.  I start as a volunteer photographer with Capturing Hopes Photography.  This wonderful organization goes into the local NICU to photograph premie babies.  God placed this on my heart months ago and I only hope that I am able to fully rely on Him to see me through.  I'm sure that I will get attached to the families, and especially, the babies.  Pray for me as I embark on these journeys.

A little bit about me, you ask?  I'm a wife, mother and accountant.  I enjoy photography and bluegrass music.  Both seem to be my passions.  Hopefully, I will be able to incorporate both into this blog.  Will you join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment